For most of you regular readers here at Aaron Torres Sports, you know that my focus is almost exclusively on college football. But every once in awhile, even I’ve got to head up to the pro ranks, which is exactly what I did on Monday, when I welcomed Buffalo Bills safety Bryan Scott onto the podcast.
Bryan is one of the key cogs of a resurgent Bills team, not to mention a man of many interests outside of football. He discussed it all on the podcast, sharing insight on the following subjects with me:
To listen to the podcast on this website, click the green box below
To listen to the podcast on your iPhone or Android please click here
To download the podcast straight from iTunes, please click here
To subscribe to the Aaron Torres Sports Podcast, please click here
– His passion for music, and how that helped him pass time during the lockout;
– How he spent the Bills recent bye week, and why as a veteran, he now values the bye week more than in the past;
– How lessons learned last year have helped the Bills exceed expectations in 2011;
– Why Bryan and his Bills teammates don’t pay much attention to what the Patriots, Jets and others are doing in the NFL, and instead focus solely on themselves;
– Bryan discusses his time at Penn State, and how he carries life lessons Joe Paterno taught him until this day;
– Finally, Bryan talks about a song that he recorded in the off-season called “Dedicated,” which will be released on iTunes today, and how its message lines up with Bryan’s “Pick Your Passion Foundation,” and his new website ShowYourDedication.com, which is running great contest giveaways over the next month.
Folks I’ve got to say that of all the people I’ve ever had on the podcast, Bryan is by far one of the most fascinating. Yes football is his profession, but he has many passions and interests, many of which we discussed on the podcast. Sure there’s plenty of football talk on the show, but we also talk about everything other football as well, with topics like travel, music, and life in general all discussed as well.
In addition, a few quick reminders:
Remember, if you can’t listen to the podcast here on the website, it is always available in the iTunes store by clicking here or searching ‘Aaron Torres Sports Podcast.’ You can also subscribe to the podcast by clicking here or doing it on iTunes.
Also, be sure to follow Aaron on Twitter, Facebook or by downloading the Aaron Torres Sports App for FREE your iPhones or Androids for updates on his podcasts, articles as well as site giveaways.
And finally, remember that Amazon.com is an official sponsor of the Aaron Torres Sports Podcast, so if you’re planning on making any purchases through their site, go ahead and click on the link to the right-hand side. A small percentage of your purchase goes to helping us out here.
Thanks for checking out the podcast, and please come back tomorrow, when we’ll resume the college football talk, breaking down USC’s surprising win over Notre Dame with USC beat writer Pedro Moura of ESPNLA.com.