After a one week hiatus, the Aaron Torres Sports Podcast is back, with one of my favorite guests easing me back into my hosting chair. Who’s that guest? Well, none other than fellow podcaster Ty Hilldenbrandt of the ultra-popular Solid Verbal.
As most of you know, Ty is a huge Notre Dame fan and a Penn State alumnus, and he and I had plenty to catch up on regarding those two schools, and beyond. We discussed several topics, including the following:
To listen to the podcast on this website, click the green box below
To listen to the podcast on your iPhone or Android please click here
To download the podcast straight from iTunes, please click here
To subscribe to the Aaron Torres Sports Podcast, please click here
- The rumors which leaked late last week of Penn State’s interest in Urban Meyer, and why a Freudian slip on Meyer’s behalf sent the Nittany Lion faithful into a frenzy;
- What percentage of Penn State fans actually want Joe Paterno to just retire, and why at this point most fans are numb to the idea of Paterno actually leaving;
- Moving over to Notre Dame, why Ty believes the Fighting Irish will be kicking themselves in a few weeks over early season losses, and why he expects this team to finish with a bang;
- Ty defends himself and Dayne Crist, in the “Crist vs. Tommy Rees,” debate;
- Turning to national storylines, Ty and I discuss some of the bigger second half headlines, and why “Bedlam,” between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State could end up being more significant than LSU-Alabama;
- Ty again defends himself, this time in the role that he and his co-host Dan may have played in the firing of Mike Stoops at Arizona;
- And finally, we reflect on our fondest memories of the Stephen Garcia era at South Carolina…
Remember, if you can’t listen to the podcast here on the website, it is always available in the iTunes store by clicking here or searching ‘Aaron Torres Sports Podcast.’ You can also subscribe to the podcast by clicking here or doing it on iTunes.
Also, be sure to follow Aaron on Twitter, Facebook or by downloading the Aaron Torres Sports App for FREE your iPhones or Androids for updates on his podcasts, articles as well as site giveaways.
And finally, remember that Amazon.com is an official sponsor of the Aaron Torres Sports Podcast, so if you’re planning on making any purchases through their site, go ahead and click on the link to the right-hand side. A small percentage of your purchase goes to helping us out here.
Thanks again to Ty for joining me, and thanks to you all for listening. Be sure to check tomorrow for the college football weekend preview!