On late Thursday afternoon, I was lucky enough to sit down with Rashad Mobley, Washington Wizards beat writer for HoopsAddict.com.
Rashad gave incredible insight into the playoffs, but started with the NBA Draft process discussing the following subjects:
- How he found out that his beloved Wizards ended up with the No. 1 overall pick in the draft. It’s not how you think!
- How much different Washington will look next year, regardless of who they take with the No. 1 pick
- Will a potential backcourt of Gilbert Arenas and John Wall work?
- What the Wizards need to do going forward to make themselves a playoff team again
We continued our conversation about the NBA Playoffs, as Rashad broke down each of the four remaining teams. Amongst his insights:
- Why he thought since before the playoffs that the Celtics would give the Magic trouble
- What the Celtics need to do to win the next two games and close out Orlando on their homecourt
- If this is the best we’ll ever see from Dwight Howard offensively
- Can the Suns do anything to even make their series with the Lakers interesting?
- And much, much more…
Again, if you’re an NBA basketball fan, this is an absolute must-listen, as Rashad gives insight that can’t be found anywhere else.
Grab your headphones and check it out now!
(Agree with what Aaron and Rashad had to say? Disagree? Let them know by commenting below, or e-mailing at ATorres00@gmail.com.
For the same from Rashad, be sure to add him on Twitter as well @Rashad20)